Embedding a Panini call center for safer transactions
Panin Bank is one of the banks that always prioritizes the security of its clients’ transactions and provides a panini call center. The Panini call center is ready to serve you quickly and responsively at any time.
The higher the mobility of your transactions, the greater the risk that the security of your account will be compromised. It’s no secret if now many criminals can deepen your account balance as a witness security box.
The more sophisticated the technology, the more sophisticated crime is in this world. Many people inadvertently steal their account balances from cybercriminals. That’s probably what no one wants to experience. However, for Panin’s clients, the security of these transactions is guaranteed.
Although one day something undesirable happens on the part of customers, the Panin call center service deals with everything as best as possible. For those who are unfamiliar with this call center service from the bank, we will introduce it to you.
Panini bank call center service
Like call centers owned by other banks, the Panin Bank call center serves all customer needs. Starting with servicing complaints if the system has problems, complaints about the loss of an ATM or credit card, requests to close an account at a bank or ATM, etc.
You can contact the bank’s call center 500678 number (PSTN), 021-2515555 (IDD) or 60678 (mobile phone). All three numbers can be adjusted by contacting them using a landline or mobile phone.
Tips to prevent fraud through ATMs
So far, it is indisputable that there are a huge number of cases of fraud involving ATM users. Many of these scams arise because customers are very gullible with the lure of cash provided by fraudsters.
First of all, the client is first asked to transfer a certain amount of money. After that, the scammer runs away without a trace. There are many other ways of cheating that you need to know. For those of you who don’t want to get trapped, Panin Bank has tips to avoid it.
- Ignoreeri loteriide SMS-e
The most common type of fraud in society begins with a short message, which includes cash withdrawals. Then you will be asked to send money to the sender of the SMS.
If you receive such a text message, then it is better to simply ignore it. Because it is certain that this is a scam, or you can also contact the Panin call center.
- ATM swallowed
The case of ingestion of an ATM is very common, but it turns out that some people actually used the case to launch their malicious intentions. If you encounter such a case, you should be aware if someone offers to contact the Panin call center via their mobile phone .
It is better if you contact the call center via your mobile phone to request a card block and provide information about the location of the ATM.
- Suspicious objects in ATMs
Before making a transaction at an ATM, you must first check that there are no strange objects around the machine. Especially in the card reader section. Contact the call center if you find a strange object around the ATM.
This is because many people deliberately keep the card hacking device. So, the balance of your ATM will automatically move to the balance of the offender.
Tips for making transactions using mobile banking
The use of the Mobile Bank is now very widespread and is growing every day. This is because the convenience you get from m-banking is very useful for all types of transactions. Like ATMs, mobile banking is not spared security threats.
However, Panin Bank has tips for secure transactions using m-banking, namely:
- M-banking app download Pan Bank from the official source
You can download through the game store or appstore, but please note that the development company must be from Panin Bank. If it’s not from Panin Bank, then you won’t try to use it. Because cheats are very risky.
But if you have already downloaded it, you can contact the panini call center to block the account as soon as possible.
- Using a secure Internet network
If you want to open an application for m-banking, it is strongly recommended to use a private internet network and have a strong security system. Because if you don’t, your account will be very vulnerable to hacking irresponsible people. Therefore, the use of public Wi-Fi is strongly recommended.
- Change your PIN periodically
To strengthen the security of your M-bank account, it is strongly recommended that you change your PIN periodically. Because it may happen that someone has guessed the PIN and done something harmful.
- Contacting the call center in case of losing your phone
Since your m-bank account has a phone pi, you need to contact the call centre to block the m-bank account.
Tips that are protected from pishing
Pishing’s crime is a terrible scourge for account holders. The reason is that the criminal takes all the personal data from our account. To bring the account balance from the ID to the PIN code.
Pishing can be done by a criminal by creating a website that is very similar to the original website of the target bank. Sometimes such views of the Web are indistinguishable from the gaze. So many people are deceived. Here are tips on how to prevent the appearance of pishing.
- Always go to the legal address of the bank. Although it has an identical appearance, it is certainly different when viewed from the address of the site. For Bank Panin customers, make sure that the site you entered is panin.co.id.
- Do not give anyone information about your ID and PIN. Both things are entirely your rights and confidential.
- If you encounter Pishing, contact the Panin call center immediately to block or send .
- Do not click on links that contain information about lotteries and other forms of fraud.
Tips for secure transactions via internet bank
In addition to ATMs and mobile banking, internet banking, which has many users, is also very popular. These types of transactions also have risks just like other types of transactions. But, of course, all this can be avoided by making the following transaction tips.
- Entering the official website of Panin when making transactions is the most important security key.
- When entering the site, make sure that your browser performs SSL encryption, which is indicated by the appearance of a padlock in the top bar. If there is no padlock image, you should log out immediately, as it is very vulnerable to hacking your bank account.
- Before you log in, you really need to detect if the entered site is correct and open the cloned site.
- Using a firewall as computer security against hacker intervention or cybercrime.
- Never show or tell anyone else your ID and PIN, even if it’s your closest person.
- Install an antivirus to close the possibility of hacking or system damage due to a virus. Contact the Panini call center if you have already been exposed to the virus.
The security of all types of transactions is certainly very important, and bank guarantees are required. Therefore, panin bank panini through the call center service is always ready to help you.