Indonesia is indeed very rich in various culinary and beverages, one of which is a typical West Java drink recipe that tastes unquestionable. West Java region is not only famous for its beautiful natural scenery, but various culinary in this city is also very famous throughout the archipelago. One of them is a variety of typical drinks such as bajigur, bandrek and goyobod ice.
Visiting the West Java region is not complete if you do not taste the culinary tour. Sundanese culinary is already very popular and there is no doubt about its enjoyment. However, not only the food is delicious, various drinks typical of West Java are also very wajib you try.
The west Java region is known as a high landmass so it has a fairly high temperature. No wonder body warmer drinks are so popular here. Some of them are like bajigur and bandrek. However, that does not mean you can not find fresh drinks if you visit this region. During the day it is best to enjoy fresh goyobod ice.
Currently finding sellers of typical West Java drinks such as bajigur and bandrek is not a difficult thing actually. However, instead of buying, making your own west Java drink recipes you can also do at home. Anything and how to make it, see the following review:
West Java Bandrek Drink Recipe
Bandrek is a traditional West Java drink made from a decoction of palm sugar and ginger. This drink has a sweet taste and a warm sensation of added ginger. As a complement to the usual bandrek served with the addition of scraping young coconut meat. To make it recipe and how is as follows:
- Ginger 80 grams
- Cloves 4 grains
- Granulated sugar 2 tbsp
- Brown sugar 75 grams
- Cinnamon 6 cm
- Pandan leaves 2 sheets
- Air 500 ml
- Salt to taste
- Young coconut meat
How to make this West Java drink recipe :
- Bring the water to a boil then put the ginger that has been burned and scooped
- Add the brown sugar and stir until dissolved
- Add cloves, pandan leaves, cinnamon, granulated sugar and salt
- Wait for it to boil and give off a fragrant aroma
- Turn off the stove and strain
- Serve the bandrek in a glass with the addition of young kelapa meat. You can also add sweetened condensed milk also like.
West Java Bajigur Drink Recipe
In addition to bandrek, bajigur is also a typical West Java drink that is famous for being able to warm the body. At first glance bajigur and bandrek have the same look. However, the recipe of this typical West Java drink is actually different. To make bajigur, the ingredients and recipes are as follows:
- Coconut milk 1.5 liters (one coconut)
- Ground coffee 1/2 tbsp
- Brown sugar 150 grams
- Granulated sugar 100 grams
- Ginger 200 grams
- Pandan leaves 3 sheets
- Cinnamon 2 cm
- Salt 1/2 tsp
How to make a typical West Java Bajigur drink recipe:
- Bring coconut milk and brown sugar to a boil until dissolved
- Put the ginger that has been burned and scooped
- Add granulated sugar, cinnamon, pandan leaves, ground coffee and salt
- Wait for it to boil while continuing to stir so that the coconut milk does not break
- If it is boiling, turn off the stove and strain
- Serve the bajigur in a glass or bowl with the addition of slices of kaling kolang to make it more delicious.
West Java Goyobod Ice Drink Recipe
Although famous for having cool weather and sometimes even cold, but the city of West Java also has a legendary ice recipe. One of them is goyobod ice which is already very popular, especially for Sundanese people. This drink is a traditional ice that comes from the Garut region of West Java. For this typical West Java drink recipe , the ingredients are very easy as follows:
- Hungkwe flour 60 grams
- Air 350 ml
- Red syrup
- Cassava tape 100 grams
- Avocado 1 piece
- Condensed coconut milk
- Black glutinous tape
- Kolang kaling
- Young coconut
- Sweetened condensed milk
How to make a recipe for a delicious West Java ice goyobod drink :
- Make the syrup first by boiling water and brown sugar until boiling and curdling and adding red dye to taste. Set aside
- Mix the hunkwe flour with water then stir thoroughly. Heat the dough mixture until cooked and thickened
- Print the goyobod dough into a baking sheet and let stand until completely cool and hardened
- Cut into small pieces of the dough that has cooled and put it in a bowl along with other complementary ingredients.
- Add ice cubes and water with red syrup and sweetened condensed milk
- Fresh goyobod ice typical of West Java you can already enjoy.
West Java Oyen Ice Drink Recipe
Es oyen is a typical West Java ice campur that no longer needs to be doubted. At first glance oyen ice is no different from mixed ice from other regions, but there is an addition of sweet corn that makes the taste even more delicious. The recipe of this typical West Java drink is also not complicated so you can make your own at home. The ingredients used to make oyen ice are as follows:
Oyen ice ingredients:
- Avocado ripen one fruit
- Jackfruit cooked to taste
- Young coconut
- Chinese girlfriend
- Sweet corn
- Sweetened condensed milk
- Es batu
How to make the recipe for this typical West Java drink ice oyen:
- Prepare the bowl and arrange all the filling into the bowl
- Add ice cubes to taste then flush with sweetened condensed milk and red syrup
- Fresh and tempting oyen ice ready to serve
The filling for this oyen ice can actually be adjusted to each taste. However, there are ingredients that are characteristic of this mixed ice is chinese girlfriend and sweet corn. So if you want to make your own oyen ice at home, make sure the two ingredients are not replaced. This is so that the taste of the original West Java you can enjoy. For red syrup, you can also make your own or buy a ready-made one.
Talking about West Java culinary will never end. In addition to Sundanese food that is no doubt the delicacy, various drinks typical of West Java are also mandatory for you to try. However, if you don’t want to buy, making your own west Java drink recipe at home you can also try because it is simple and certainly delicious.